Made from solid silver, the presence of these rings does not go un noticed.
These weighty rings, at first a novelty to the wearer, soon become part of one's every gesture. The highly polished inner surface allows each ring to glide comfortably onto one's finger.
These nuggets of silver have been crafted with some smooth, some rough even buttery unpolished finishes, textured surfaces that reflect the gestural movements which have shaped each piece into it's own sculptural silhouette.
Each piece is multi facetted and perfectly imperfect, reflecting on the wonderfully varied human nature, reminiscent also of Italian landscape.
These rings can be modified slightly in order to fit various sizes. If unsure, please get in touch via the home page and request a complementary ring sizer.
If you’re not completely in love with your piece, I’m happy to help!
I offer exchanges and returns within 14 days of receipt. Return your piece for an exchange, or refund to the original payment method (minus the cost of any shipping fees). Any bespoke pieces will not be refunded.
Please note the following exceptions to the return and refund policy:
- Exchanges may be made once with no shipping cost, additional exchanges within the same transaction will be subject to postage fees.
- Returned items must be unworn, in original packaging, have no signs of wear. Postage fees will not be refunded.
- Any items returned damaged will be not be refunded.
- To initiate a return or exchange, please get in touch via the ‘Get in Touch’ option on the home page. Include your name, order number and a brief description on what you need help with. I will get back to you within two working days.
Additional Information & FAQ:
Q: How long will it take to receive your refund?
- Refunds will be processed within two working days from receiving the parcel.
Q: How long will it take for an exchange?
- This is subject to the nature of each exchange as pieces are made to order.
Q: How do I send my item back?
- All items remain the client’s responsibility until safely returned, for this reason I advise the use of tracked and signed for postage when returning for refund or exchange.
- Any initial and final shipping fees for refunds will be covered by clients.
- Please contact me for any further queries you may have via the ‘Get in Touch’ option on the home page.